[_] Rendering video from Flash on the fly

Gordon Everett gordon.everett2 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:34:55 BST 2010

I just came across this, maybe its some help?

http://www.zeropointnine.com/blog/simpleflvwriteras-as3-class-to-create-flvs/

I have been wondering how to do this for a while in a [roject I've got on a
back burner, so if you have some success do post it

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Ben Templeton <ben at thoughtden.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I wondered if anyone has any suggestions on building a screen capture
> facility in Flash? So that the user's actions are recorded and authored on
> the fly as a video for them to keep...drawing tools already exist out there
> that offer this functionality but I can't work it out!
>
> Sending a sequence of Bitmaps to the server sounds pretty intensive. Open
> up a netstream?
>
> B.
>
> ben templeton
> creative director
> 077 5150 8311
>
> • Our full Portfolio  - rich websites, addictive games and cutting-edge
> technology
> • Thought Den News - Project launches, Den experiments & fresh wit
>
> Thought Den.
> thoughtden.co.uk
> digital curiosity
>
> 14 Backfields Lane, Stokes Croft, BS2 8QW
> Ltd Co No: 6613339

Kind Regards

Gordon Everett

Flash Developer
Interactive Media Practitioner & Artist
Web Development
Site: www.gordoneverett.co.uk
Blog: www.flashgordonmedia.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/gordoneverett2
--
This email and any files transmitted with it is private and confidential and
is the property of Gordon Everett and intended solely for the use of the