[_] Powerbook g4 battery issue...

Ryan Maunder ryan at itech-net.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 11:58:30 BST 2010

Have you tried calibrating it?

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1490

Ryan Maunder

Senior Engineer

24 North Street Bedminster Bristol England BS3 1HW | Tel: + 44 (0)117 963
8177 | Mob: + 44 (0)7852 186547

Registered in England No 5728793 | Registered Office: 24 North Street
Bristol BS3 1HW | VAT Reg No 879 5619 54

http://www.iTech-net.co.uk

Internet communications are not secure and therefore iTech does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of iTech Networks Ltd.