[_] Flickr API/Slideshow recommendations

Nick Clarkson nick_clarkson at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:02:48 BST 2010

it really simple to do it with the flickr json api - ive used it here > http://www.nathancollis.co.uk/ - just create your mark up with js and set the jquery on it to build the carousel. the example uses YUI get and Element, but the logic is the same for jQuery - equates to 20 / 30 lines of code. see http://www.nathancollis.co.uk/assets/js/robotnic.js < jsonFlickrApi() - go native!