[_] Ruby on Rails skillswap

egglestons at googlemail.com egglestons at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:03:23 GMT 2010

Hi [_],

I just wanted to say thanks to all who made last night's skillswap happen.
I personally found it really helpful and informative. I mostly work
providing consultancy and advice to clients with a UCD approach and then
also producing interaction design work. Seeing how Ruby on Rails works was
really helpful and even got me thinking about getting into coding again -
if only to build some more interactive and realistic prototypes.

Sorry I had to leave before the end but if people can post the links to
presentations and the video footage that would be excellent.

Thanks again, I feel like a convert!

Stuart Eggleston
http://stuarteggleston.com