[_] HTML/CSS/JavaScript Editor for OSX

Daniel Hilton daniel.hilton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:26:36 GMT 2010

On 25 February 2010 22:45, Owen Curtis-Quick <owen at supercake.co.uk> wrote:
> On 25 Feb 2010, at 21:03, Adam Alton wrote:
>
>> I'm probably alone here, but I'm going to cast my vote for jEdit.
>>

> You are alone there Adam :)
>
> It's just too ugly even to look at, let alone use!

Yeah Adam I'm with Owen ;-)

But in all seriousness there seems to be a gap on Linux systems for an
editor that lives between vim/emacs/gvim/etc and eclipse/netbeans. I
don't want a bloated ide (yes I'm looking at you eclipse!) nor do I
want to have to learn (and then relearn/remember) some exotic key
combos so I can do what I want. Which is where textmate just hits such
a sweet spot. Although a new version for leopard/snow leopard would be
nice.

Dan