[_] Bitorrenting (Was OT : Converting DVDs to DivX on Mac)

Jason Nevin jason_nevin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 5 09:43:58 GMT 2010

I don't think that there is any doubt that converting files in this way breaks the copyright. But by doing it in the privacy of your own home it is very unlikely that it will become an issue. By downloading the files from an outside source you are likely to attract the attention of the authorities.

Btw, I'm using the software you suggested but it doesn't seem to have an AVI option. Not too much of an issue with Frontrow but all my other films are AVI. Am I missing something?