[_] A good electrician?

simon mosse simon at themosse.com
Thu Feb 4 11:59:51 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I know this isn't a particularly natural email for Underscore, but I thought
I could tenuously link it via a free app/website idea?  We're looking for a
good, reliable, not dodgy electrician in Bristol....has anyone got/had any
recommendations?

My tenuous link to underscore is why hasn't anyone created (to my knowledge
anyways) a user-rated electrician, plumber, builder, carpenter etc.
website/app yet?  I would check it all the time, and I'm sure there'd be
loads of scope for getting advertising revenue from people trying to sell
their service?  That idea is free. ;)

Thanks,

si