[_] Forum

Scott Hilleard scott at netsight.co.uk
Fri Dec 25 19:11:32 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-25 at 11:17 -0600, guy at felzilla.com wrote:
> Could there not be a way to tie the mailing list into recent posts on
> the forums?
>
> That could be quite interesting.

I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible, but I think most people are
happy with underscore being just a mailing list and so doubt anyone
would want to invest the time creating such a solution. If you use a
decent email client that supports threading of subjects and have a
filter to move messages to a separate folder then underscore is
perfectly manageable despite the high volume of mails. Most email
clients can also be configured to only show recent messages in a given
folder, which means you can easily ignore old messages without having to
delete them (which means you can still have a handy searchable archive
of messages without using the web archive).

--
Scott Hilleard
scott at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet