[_] All this technology....

Liam Hesse liam at lemm.me.uk
Wed Dec 23 13:16:24 GMT 2009

I always go for http://www.transportdirect.info, but I admit I've
never used it for service notifications.

After a few clickthroughs, though, I got to this:
http://www.transportdirect.info/Web2/LiveTravel/DepartureBoards.aspx#bus
which eventually gets you through to the NextBusBristol site Daniel mentioned.

Sounds cool, actually. Wish there was something like that for Swindon...

- Liam