[_] Tuesday Funny

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:16:15 GMT 2009

2009/12/22 Tim Beadle <tim.beadle at gmail.com>:
> A CSS-only menu is actually less accessible than a Javascript-driven
> one... I just can't find a reference for that :o

...IIRC it'll be to do with CSS lacking (obviously) the ability to set
a delay for the menu closing when the mouse leaves a menu item. A
delay helps people with motor problems cope with the menu.

I think a drop-down menu is in the behaviour layer, though, so should
be done in Javascript (with the usual caveat that the menu should
still function - possibly by use of another page containing the full
menu structure as links - if Javascript isn't available).

Tim