[_] Tuesday Funny

Tim Marsh timothy.j.marsh at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:33:52 GMT 2009

really ? ..reflects badly on their developers?
developer to developer its not pretty, but you show me a developer that
hasnt delivered a site that they're not 100% happy with, and I'll show you
someone who's either done one site, or who is buy me a lottery ticket please
as you're bound to win it for me, lucky.

sure its the ideal to get clean, compliant code that works.. but in the real
world.. tis not always that easy , sometimes you have to take the technical
debt [http://martinfowler.com/bliki/TechnicalDebt.html] on the chin today
 and then fix it tomorrow in order to deliver on time, other times you may
be lucky enough to be able to deliver the perfect solution on time every
time.

I know its easy to criticise from the vacuum that is the 1% (a guess) of
people who view source, and know enough to know better,  I'm sure I do it..
but in this case..  reflects badly on the developer.. have to disagree on
that one.