[_] LAMP developer job

Emily Luff emily at
Tue Dec 22 15:58:21 GMT 2009

Hello everyone

I¹ve never posted here before and am a bit worried about the following being
offensive to some, but I have my orders!

The English Group require a Web Developer with strong LAMP skills to join us
on a permanent full time basis, starting as soon as possible. Must be able
to administer existing PHP & MySQL driven websites. Experience with other
open source content management systems an advantage. HTML & CSS a must, any
Flash and Javascript skills would be icing on the cake.
If a candidate comes forward with any design sensibility at all, it would be
a real advantage.
We would also need basic in-house IT support, including network, server and
email management.
Salary DOE but competitive, within a lovely working environment, and a
fantastic opportunity to contribute towards taking the rapidly growing
digital side of the business forward.

Please contact me off list if interested.

emily at
T. 01249 715 480

believed to be clean.