[_] Tuesday Funny

Leo Pitt leopitt at function-design.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 16:20:23 GMT 2009

Hamish Atkinson wrote:
> Also, out of interest, I just tried 6 times to use the Dixons main
> navigation to open Printers & Scanners > Printers > All in one Printers
>
> But I kept falling off the desired item and had to start again (using a
> trackpad, might be easier with a mouse).

Anyone looked at the source code? I don't recollect seeing IE
conditional comments being used so excessively... Surely there's got to
be something a bit wrong with your XHTML and CSS if you need to fall
back on conditional comments to that degree...

Granted that in completely practical terms I can't think of an obvious
problem with this technique for the site visitor, it does make me
question the capabilities of the developers.

Horrible ...