[_] Tuesday Funny

Hamish Atkinson hamish.atkinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:18:39 GMT 2009

Me too. Have to say the header looks rather empty, rather too much white
space (if you don't count the snowflakes repeating background image)
Surely they meant to have the Dixons logo in-line with the search box? Why
did they use a <p> tag?
(Viewing in FF2, in case you can't see what I mean in your browser)

Hamish Atkinson
hamish.atkinson at gmail.com