[_] Junior Developer Available

fred hughes magicfred1 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 12:10:47 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am a mature student studying Multimedia and Internet Technology (BSc) at
Salford University. I have successfully completed the first two years of my
degree and have recently finished a four month placement as a trainee
programmer. I am due to start the final year of my degree in September. In
the meantime I am looking for work in any junior web development or
programming roles.

My placement has given me hands on experience of .NET web development using
VB.NET and T-SQL. The two years of my degree have given me a working
knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and Flash.

I am living at home here in Bristol and am available to start work
immediately.

I look forward to any replies.

Cheers

Fred Hughes