[_] My windows video codecs suddenly all very exposed

Ben Edwards list4me2 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:34:22 GMT 2009

This is very strange.  Wherever I play avi, mp4 etc. it comes out very
over exposed, like the brightness is turned up in the player.  The
files play OK on other  computers.  I have tried both Windows Media
Player and VLC.  This did not happen previously and the screen looks
OK for web browsing. This is on my editing desktop and the preview in
Vegas Video looks OK, its just everything else that is wrong.:(

Any Ideas?
Ben