[_] office contents insurance for a freelancer

Steve Kirtley steve.kirtley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:11:45 GMT 2009

Hi Jon,

We used Blythe Valley who sold us a Hiscox policy which was pretty
reasonable - not as cheap as home insurance, but from my research it seems
business insurance never is...

http://www.blyth-valley.co.uk/Blyth-Valley-Insurance.html

They do quotes on their site - but we had issues where their automated
system seemed to insist any address in Bristol is subject to flooding - so
called them and it was all sorted easily.

Cheers,
Steve