[_] OT: large conference venues in Bristol

Matt Hamilton matth at
Fri Dec 18 16:11:46 GMT 2009

On 18 Dec 2009, at 15:58, Rick Hurst wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Daniel Hilton <daniel.hilton at
> > wrote:
>> Does it *have* to be in central Bristol? Is it an accommodation /
>> transport issue?
> Eden project was a fantastic venue for the bamboo juice conference,
> especially the party in the mediterranean dome in the evening. I guess
> accomodation and not being in a city wouldn't help..

Yeah, Eden would be cool... but I'm not sure what the accomodation
issue would be like.

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.           Understand. Develop. Deliver                             +44 (0)117 9090901