[_] OT: large conference venues in Bristol

Matt Hamilton matth at
Fri Dec 18 16:11:24 GMT 2009

On 18 Dec 2009, at 15:53, Daniel Hilton wrote:

> I would try and
> They're the two leading online directories of venues in the uk.
> Marquees are damn expensive, especially as you then need to think
> about toilets, security overnight, power etc, etc.
> Does it *have* to be in central Bristol? Is it an accommodation /
> transport issue?

Well ideally central bristol. Yes it is a transport and accomodation
issue. We would have about 400 people needing hotel rooms, and I don't
want people to have to get taxis everywhere.

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.           Understand. Develop. Deliver                             +44 (0)117 9090901