[_] The old 'plot UK addresses on a Google Map' quandry

Dan Bramall dan at iomi.net
Fri Dec 18 15:53:00 GMT 2009

No worries George, thanks for your input anyhow.  I've had to do the exact
same thing previously i.e. geocode individual records upon input in the CMS,
which has worked okay, but in this instance isn't not possible.

It's absolutely driving me insane now to be honest, so I'm going to give it
a rest for today and pick up Dan Hiltons' suggestion of splitting the
geocoding out to other services next week.

The data is all there and it's all accessible in one form or another, it's
just soooo much more difficult to do this than it should be!

Dan