[_] OT: large conference venues in Bristol

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 14:36:23 GMT 2009

On 18 Dec 2009, at 14:24, Andy Gale wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Matt Hamilton
> <matth at netsight.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> So far I've come up with The Grand Hotel, Ashton Court Stadium, and
>> University Victoria Rooms.
>
> Ashton Gate Stadium surely? Or are City going to pointlessly build on
> two bits of greenbelt land?

Yeah yeah... Ashton Gate

> Also, I really am not sure it's within half an hours walk.

Well its close to it. Ideally I want somewhere more central, but I
just don't think there is anywhere big enough :( The university have
come back saying they have no availability but are checking to see
what else they could do. The Grand Hotel don't seem to want to respond
to enquiries.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk