[_] OT: large conference venues in Bristol

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 14:16:52 GMT 2009

All,
   Anyone here have any ideas for large conference venues in Bristol?
I need somewhere for around Oct 2010 that could have simultaneously:

1 room seating 400 people
3 rooms seating 100-200 people

So far I've come up with The Grand Hotel, Ashton Court Stadium, and
University Victoria Rooms.

Anyone else got any other decent suggestions? They need to be within
half an hour's walk of the city centre.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk