[_] The old 'plot UK addresses on a Google Map' quandry

George Cole georgercole at
Fri Dec 18 12:21:20 GMT 2009

Hi all,

This is my first [_] post so I apologise if I haven't replied to the digest
properly and have thus split the message thread.

I did a google map plot recently for the Bristol Green AddICT site ( I found this method very easy for geocoding
addresses and setting up the GMap. It uses Google AJAX Search API with the
GlocalSearch class to perform the geocoding.

As for the rest, I can't imagine a simpler solution, only a library that
will do all the steps for you.

George Cole
fireAnt Web Design