[_] Non www to www

Jason Taverner jason.taverner1 at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 18 11:47:32 GMT 2009

Thanks Leo and Oliver - I replaced the backslash but unfortunately it
made no difference.

I'm trying to think of other reasons why the non www of the domain
results in a 'server not found'

'Options +FollowSymLinks' and 'RewriteEngine on' are already written
in the htaccess file - do I need to write them above the redirect
code again?