[_] Drupal 6 and Windows Live ID Module issue

Clive Hunt clive.hunt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:09:25 GMT 2009

OK bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut, but I deleted the Drupal 6
Database and reinstalled.  Now I can get back in and just need to work
on the themed template again.

I did manage to set the "Offline Mode" back to "Online" via the
variables table, but I was still not able to log in as administrator
so though best bite the bullet now as I could see it being a long
drawn out afternoon with much head scratching if I continued along the
same path as I did before lunch.

btw - the Windows Live ID Module for Drupal is broken, so if you do
see it then steer clear for now until its fixed.

Thanks to all for your help.

Clive.