[_] O/T I-Max cinema

Fraser Stephens frstep at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:11:41 GMT 2009

2009/12/16 Tom Gidden <tom at gidden.net>:
> Is it just me, or do the Made-for-IMAX films tend to bore the tits off you too?

It's not just you. IMAX has been a great technical solution looking
for a problem to solve... and it is not narrative film. The problems
with IMAX are well documented. IMAX is like a roller coaster ride -
great to experience once every few years, but not something as
fulfilling as a nice train ride to somewhere interesting.

(and I'm firmly with Dr Kermode on the 3D stuff too....)

F.

--
Fraser Stephens