[_] Banks.

Robert Birse robert at esrib.com
Wed Dec 16 12:01:35 GMT 2009

On 16 Dec 2009, at 11:13, Tom Gidden wrote:

>> Any thoughts and recommendations (or horror stories) ?

>Ethical issues aside[*], RBS are fantastic for online banking.

+1 on RBS. Fantastic customer service, great internet banking (on Mac) awful
ethical stance.

I have been looking about for an ethical alternative for some months now and
having read these posts I see nowhere to turn.

Co-Op are not as squeaky as they make out and my experience of them in the
past has been awful so whats an ethically minded perp to do?

Anyone?