[_] Banks.

Dan Fairs dan.fairs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:34:31 GMT 2009

> Sorry I forgot to mention HSBC works on a Mac. I wouldn't recommend
> HSBC though since they started charging me £25 to "arrange" my
> overdraft (that I've had for 12 years) every 6 months.

To be honest, I've never had any problems with HSBC. Their internet banking has always worked for me on Mac, Windows and Linux (even if they force you to have a completely unmemorable username). I do have an overdraft facility (that I haven't used in about a decade) though, so I shall have to go and double check I haven't been charged for it!

Staff in branches have always been friendly, and their credit card division has always been on the ball about spotting potential dodgy transactions and checking with me about them.

Best of a bad bunch, maybe?

Cheers,
Dan

--