[_] The fish, thanks for all of them.

Chris Dyer chris at egointeractive.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 11:19:29 GMT 2009

Hey Sam(sung)

First, congrats to the Missus on the Scholarship - that's fantastic news.

Really sorry to hear you're leaving Gert Lush Brizzle though. It's true -
many of us were just 'passing through', but then became so enamoured with
the lifestyle / architecture / countryside / people here, it became
impossible to leave. I only came here to study Palaeontology! (over a decade
ago now - Jeez.)

It was a pleasure to work with you at 3S. I shall remember your sunny
disposition whenever I detect the aroma of pie and mash.

Best of luck for your future back in Oz, and spare a thought for us all over
the long 11-month Winter (perhaps you can explain to your countryfolk what a
'scarf' is - take some sketches back with you just in case).

All the best, Sim,

Chris Dyer (Dinosaur Hunter)