[_] Apple store at Cribbs Causeway?

Tom Gidden tom at gidden.net
Mon Dec 14 12:11:22 GMT 2009

(Coming in late on this one, trawling 2 weeks of Underscore while
waiting at Reading for the final train of my long journey home...)

What's the BFD with wearing corporate logos anyway?  I mean, both
intentional though blind advertising of someone else's brand and
conversely adamantly refusing to wear branded clothing are both pretty
stuck up snobby attitudes.

Anyway, the only fundamental difference between Apple freebie
teeshirts and the Linux ones is that the Apple ones seem to come in L
rather than XXL.

Tom