[_] OT: Interloper backpack for sale

Sam Dwyer underscore404 at
Mon Dec 14 09:30:51 GMT 2009

Hello [_],

Do any of you adventurous lot want a cheap Interloper backpack from Kathmandu?
You can check what the product here:

It's seriously been used once - after which my wife decided that backpacking is *not* an appropriate
way for her to travel and went off and bought something big and blocky with wheels.

It's a bloody good pack, you can have for £20 if you want it - they're £114 if the Kathmandu website
product description isn't full of lies.

Let me know offlist at steerpike at if you want it and we can figure out how I can get it to you :)

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both