[_] Person needed to move and install Joomla + Virtuemart site on a dedicated server

Jason Taverner jason.taverner1 at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 11 13:16:23 GMT 2009

Hi [_]

I need an experienced someone to use JoomlaPack (or similar) to move
an existing clients Joomla + Virtuemart website from its current
hosting on a shared server to a dedicated UNIX server running Centos
and cPanel with hosts UK2. The domain name (a .co.uk) will also need
to be transferred. The email will stay with the existing hosts however.

I've never done this before (can you tell) and as I'd like to be on
speaking terms with the client in the future I'd like to pass this on
to someone far more competent than myself.

If anyone is interested please contact me off- list with your quotes
for doing the work and any questions you may have.

Cheers.