[_] Mass Emailing

Jon Bennett jmbennett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:38:06 GMT 2009

> Major reason why I am reluctant to send out from internal email server
> as blacklisting would be frowned upon by the board members.

You could get a small VPS just for the task, still do the job in-house
but no risk to your main server(s).

> Do you know of any good mail services that I could look at?

Campaign Monitor
Mail Chimp

I think 'Auth SMTP' has been mentioned on here before as well.

However, it shouldn't be too much pain to get 1000 emails through from
a well config'd VPS box, and if you're planning on sending them out
regularly, it could get pricey using a paid for service.

hth

jb

--
jon bennett - www.jben.net - blog.jben.net