[_] exclusivity agreements

Simon Newing simon at focusnewmedia.com
Thu Dec 10 16:47:24 GMT 2009

Evening all, we've been asked by one of our clients if we'd sign a
"exclusivity agreement" with them where we won't go working for their
competitors. Have to admit it's not something I've got drawn into before
- apart from asking them to name name's and agreeing some sort of
contract length, has anyone got any experience / pointers / advice?

Thanks in advance

------------
Simon Newing
Managing Director
Focus New Media
Allen House, The Maltings, Sawbridgeworth, Herts CM21 9JX
t: 0207 127 4530
e: simon.newing at focusnewmedia.com
w: http://www.focusnewmedia.com

Registered in England at the address above, no 05017101