[_] Drupal - block not displaying unless logged in / yet set to be visible to all...

Steve Kirtley steve.kirtley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:21:43 GMT 2009

Afternoon _ ,

Having some fun with a Drupal site this afternoon... trying to create a
random image display on a homepage.

I've created a simple content type (using CCK) to allow for the upload of
images, and a view to randomly show one of the published images as a block.
I've set this block to only appear on the homage, and chosen for it to be
visible to all (not selected any roles).

Having uploaded a handful of images these are showing up nicely when logged
in as an admin user... however when logged out there's no sign of the block.

I've checked and rechecked the images are published and the preferences on
the view and all seems correct...

Any one have any pointers of where else to look?

Thanks,

Steve