[_] While we're talking about Chrome.

Sam Dwyer underscore404 at
Wed Dec 9 15:02:01 GMT 2009

Hello [_],
Not sure if everyone saw this little blog post from google today:
It seems like an interesting little extension. I had a very quick play with it this morning
after installing the dev version of chrome and I have to say I was incredibly impressed
with its usability from a google product. It's like chrome has an entirely different set of
UI rules to the rest of google.

Anyway, it's pretty slick even if I haven't had a proper play with it yet, thought people
might get a kick.

Add your Gmail and Yahoo! Mail email accounts into Hotmail - it's easy