[_] Bristol Open Film Coop (working title) first meeting

Ben Edwards list4me2 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:19:14 GMT 2009

Yes, I know some of the peole who originaly set it up, it did not turn
out as they hoped.  When it started getting sucsesfull the meda
establishment steped in an took over.  I remember one meeting where
whan the Q&A session hapened the person running itseemed to of decided
beforehand what the suposingly open questions should be. Left a nasty
taste in a few proples mouths. It may of changed since then I guess.
Thanks for reminding me about it, ile get to the next meeting.  I come
from a comunity media background, I am sure there will be an overlap
but I think to coop may have a less mainstreem focus.

Ben