[_] Bristol Open Film Coop (working title) first meeting

Ben Edwards list4me2 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:42:45 GMT 2009

8PM 17th December upstarts at the Miners Arms Pub, Miners Road, St
Werburgs at 8pm.

This meeting is to discuss the setting up of a film group for
documentary and drama film makers and those interested in getting
involved in a film making in Bristol. My idea is for the group to be a
place where film makers and those wanting to get involved in film
making can meet to support each other. This could include various
tyres of cooperation, discussing projects, skill sharing and setting
up screenings and workshops. It is open to all regardless of
background, experience or access to equipment. I come from a community
film making background and recently have been talking to people about
film projects based around local history, graffiti in St Werburghs and
documentaries made on mobile phones, but that just me, I am sure
others have a wealth of ideas.

I look forward to meeting you all,
Ben Edwards