[_] SEO gone crazy

Andrew McGregor andy at txm.net
Tue Dec 8 17:17:57 GMT 2009

Why doesn't a google for _travelbed_ show travelbed.co.uk on the first page?

Google prefers to see it as _travel bed_, so even putting it in quotes
as _"travelbed"_ doesn't help much.

travelbed.co.uk is listed by Google, but hidden right at the back.

I did have lots of duplicate content for a while from booking.com,
that has gone so now things are a little better.

I wondered if it were my wildcard DNS + Apache?