[_] SEO gone crazy

Richard Dennys richard.dennys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:08:55 GMT 2009

Hi there.
Here is my take on this although not much info to go on.
1. Build websites for people not search engines
2. Moving buttons from text to images is silly as google won't recognise the
anchor text they use (part of their page rank process)
3. To improve keyword density I would add more text across the pages and
site not take any away!
4. The best way to work the KWD is through constructing keyword themes
though grandparent, parent and child content groups.

If you send me an offlist message with the url to
richard.d at digital-divinity.co.uk I can help with your argument a bit futher.

Cheers

Richard