[_] Google Calendar Thunderbird-Sunbird Integration

simon mosse simon at themosse.com
Tue Dec 8 14:35:18 GMT 2009

Hey everyone,

Just wondered if anyone's had any problems integrating a Google calendar
into Sunbird on Thunderbird?  We've got a work Google calendar that I've
been trying to integrate, and according to the multiple tutorials I've
followed (some using the Sunbird Google plugin and some just using CalDAV
method) it appears to be set up correctly, but each time nothing appears on
the calendar.  Would appreciate any thoughts/help,

Thanks,

si