[_] SEO gone crazy

Jason Nevin jason_nevin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 13:41:32 GMT 2009

I've had pages that Google has refused to put into even its supplemental index because of perceived keyword spamming. In my case I had over forty links with the same keyword in i.e fishing in Bristol, fishing in Swindon, etc. Personally, I thought it was entirely reasonable but one doesn't argue with the boss, right? I removed them and two weeks later the page was in the index.