[_] bye

Rick Hurst rick.hurst at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:43:10 GMT 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Amias Channer <me at amias.net> wrote:
> Goodbye Underscore,
>
> Have fun in your little fairy tale world , one day you might realise the
> value of people who challenge you until then please think carefully
> about the social and political effects of the things you do.
>
> Please also consider the unix skillswap cancelled unless someone else
> wants to take it on.
>
> The Final Toodle-pip
> Amias

doh. I like Amias's random abuse and arguments - probably because i've
met him a few times in real life, and find him funny. I also heartily
applaud anything aimed at apple fanboys. I might have 3 macs but ..
er.. I keep it real.

Nevermind, i'll just have to catch up with you in non-fairy tale world
another time Amias :)

--
Rick Hurst, Freelance Web Developer, Bristol, UK
http://olivewoodstudio.com