[_] VOIP providers

David Moreton davem at circle-interactive.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 16:16:42 GMT 2009

http://gradwell.co.uk/ seem pretty good - been using them for a
couple of years now and no problems. On our Virgin broadband and one
phone line we seem to manage about 4 simultaneous calls - need to set
things up properly for what's used first incoming and outgoing, and
we had a couple of early hiccups with our Asterisk box, but it just
works.

and they're local

Dave

On 7 Dec 2009, at 15:52, Matt Hamilton wrote:

> Anyone got any recommendations for VOIP providers? We have had an
> account with Voiptalk for a number of years and used it occasionally
> and it seemed to be OK, but we are now trying to switch over to it
> fully (and ditch our ISDN2e line) and are getting fairly regular drop
> outs on it. It will appear to go quiet for a while then occasionally
> drop the call.  Fairly sure it is not our bandwidth (we have quite a
> lot here ;) ) and smokeping graphs don't seem to indicate any latency
> issues to their end.
>
> We are in the middle of getting our number ported to them, but so far
> they seem to be giving us a run around, so would be interested if
> anyone else can recommend any decent VOIP providers that they've used
> for a while.
>
> -Matt
>

> --
> Matt Hamilton
> matth at netsight.co.uk
> Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.           Understand. Develop.
> Deliver
> http://www.netsight.co.uk                             +44 (0)117
> 9090901
> Web Design | Zope/Plone Development & Consulting | Co-location |
> Hosting

> This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
> by MailScanner at Circlemail and is believed to be clean.

Circle Interactive Ltd

Telephone: 0117 909 6967
Mobile: 07967 681713
www.circle-interactive.co.uk

Circle Interactive Ltd  is a company registered in England
Registered Address: 3 Dunkerry Rd, Bristol, BS3 4LD
Company Number: 05540067  VAT Number: 862693490