[_] bye

mike karthauser mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 16:54:48 GMT 2009

hi amias

On 7 Dec 2009, at 16:46, Amias Channer wrote:

> Have fun in your little fairy tale world , one day you might realise the
> value of people who challenge you until then please think carefully
> about the social and political effects of the things you do.
>
> Please also consider the unix skillswap cancelled unless someone else
> wants to take it on.

blimey you are the last person i'd expect to throw his toys out of the pram.

sometimes the hilarious real personalities don't translate very well to a list.

as was the basis of our conversation at skillswap.

toodle pip innit

--
Mike Karthäuser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd
Email: mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Web: http://www.brightstorm.co.uk
Tel: 07939 252144
Address: 1 Brewery Court, North Street, Bristol, BS3 1JS