[_] bye

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:54:49 GMT 2009

2009/12/7 Amias Channer <me at amias.net>:
> Goodbye Underscore,
>
> Have fun in your little fairy tale world , one day you might realise the
> value of people who challenge you until then please think carefully
> about the social and political effects of the things you do.

Nothing wrong with being challenged - you just don't have to insult
people while you're doing it. You also assume that people aren't
already thinking carefully about the social and political effects of
the things they do.

> Please also consider the unix skillswap cancelled unless someone else
> wants to take it on.

What, so we can be challenged about our socio-political effects, but
if we challenge you on your verbally abusing people you throw your
toys out of the pram?

Er, ok.

Tim