[_] VOIP providers

mike karthauser mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 16:06:31 GMT 2009

On 7 Dec 2009, at 15:52, Matt Hamilton wrote:

> Anyone got any recommendations for VOIP providers? We have had an
> account with Voiptalk for a number of years and used it occasionally
> and it seemed to be OK, but we are now trying to switch over to it
> fully (and ditch our ISDN2e line) and are getting fairly regular drop
> outs on it. It will appear to go quiet for a while then occasionally
> drop the call.  Fairly sure it is not our bandwidth (we have quite a
> lot here ;) ) and smokeping graphs don't seem to indicate any latency
> issues to their end.
>
> We are in the middle of getting our number ported to them, but so far
> they seem to be giving us a run around, so would be interested if
> anyone else can recommend any decent VOIP providers that they've used
> for a while.

peter gradwell at http://www.gradwell.com/ would be worth a call to do this.

Not used his service but have met him a number of times via bathcamp and he knows his voip.

--
Mike Karthäuser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd
Email: mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Web: http://www.brightstorm.co.uk
Tel: 07939 252144
Address: 1 Brewery Court, North Street, Bristol, BS3 1JS