[_] VOIP providers

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 15:52:01 GMT 2009

Anyone got any recommendations for VOIP providers? We have had an
account with Voiptalk for a number of years and used it occasionally
and it seemed to be OK, but we are now trying to switch over to it
fully (and ditch our ISDN2e line) and are getting fairly regular drop
outs on it. It will appear to go quiet for a while then occasionally
drop the call.  Fairly sure it is not our bandwidth (we have quite a
lot here ;) ) and smokeping graphs don't seem to indicate any latency
issues to their end.

We are in the middle of getting our number ported to them, but so far
they seem to be giving us a run around, so would be interested if
anyone else can recommend any decent VOIP providers that they've used
for a while.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk