[_] Apple store at Cribbs Causeway?

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Mon Dec 7 14:25:04 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 13:55 +0000, Tim Beadle wrote:
> 2009/12/7 Amias Channer <me at amias.net>:
> > ooh please can i advertise you for free , please please please .
>
> You never wear a Tux or FreeBSD Devil T-shirt then? What do you
> suppose you're doing if/when you wear those, if not advertising?

i dont actually , i rarely where logos that where not made by my friends
and certainly wouldn't pay more than charity shop prices for one if I
did.

> > suckas
>
> Do you have Tourette's? Why do you feel the need to insult everyone
> whose lifestyle choices don't match yours?

no I don't have tourettes , that makes you swear uncontrollably.

I feel the need to challenge the assumption that we are all sheep for
the marketers to blindly herd. I have worked with some of most
successful marketing people in the world and know how much they value
acquiescence so i'm not giving it to them.

You don't see all the other work i do to promote alternatives.

Toodle-pip
Amias