[_] Google - Personalized Search For everyone - Is that will be end of SEO ; )

Jason Nevin jason_nevin at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 09:46:53 GMT 2009

>This is looking for me like google made a another step which creates SEO

>less efective. (or ironicly ultra efective, as results will be noticable
>straight away on client`s browsers ;)

I'm not sure I agree with you Marek. This is only going to be effective for searches regularly performed by a searcher and in most cases they will already know what they're looking for. For example a user will type in "confused"when they are looking for confused.com. All this will do is ensure that confused.com will always come top for that particular search. It will have no bearing on a searcher typing in "hotels in bristol" for example.