[_] Google - Personalized Search For everyone - Is that will be end of SEO ; )

Jason Nevin jason_nevin at
Mon Dec 7 09:46:53 GMT 2009

>This is looking for me like google made a another step which creates SEO

>less efective. (or ironicly ultra efective, as results will be noticable
>straight away on client`s browsers ;)

I'm not sure I agree with you Marek. This is only going to be effective for searches regularly performed by a searcher and in most cases they will already know what they're looking for. For example a user will type in "confused"when they are looking for All this will do is ensure that will always come top for that particular search. It will have no bearing on a searcher typing in "hotels in bristol" for example.